Students Club (CEA/EESA/MESA) EESA
Electrical Engineering Students Association (EESA) is a committee comprising of Third Year students and Faculty members of Electrical department, having a vision of welfare and improvement of students.
The committee works hard to fulfill the co-curricular requirements of students, with the help of member Faculties and under the guidance of the Head of the Department, Dr. B.B. Pimple. It involves organizing various activities which enhance the knowledge of students and helps in improving the technical, communication, management and soft skills, apart from the curriculum and academics of the college.
The committee not only organizes various workshops (technical and Non-Technical), seminars, Guest Lectures and Industrial Visits to enhance the students’ understanding of the core curriculum, but also organizes various fun events and interesting activities which inculcate team building, team working and networking and communication skills.
The various activities and events organized by EESA for the year 2016-2017 are as follows:
• Orientation Program for First year students
• Grading and Pointer workshop
• Scientific Calculator workshop
• SPCE Cup (in association with other respective committees)
• EESA Industrial Visit
1. Dahanu (Reliance) Thermal Power Plant
2. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
• Teachers’ Day Celebration
• Non-Teaching staff felicitation followed by lunch for all the staff members
• App Development workshop
• EESA cup
• Farewell for Final Year students
The committee looks forward to serve for the betterment of students by putting all its efforts and coming up with more events and activities to enrich the years that students spend at SPCE.
Civil Engineering Students Association (CEA) is a committee consisting Third Year students and faculty members of Civil Engineering department. We work with a vision for the welfare of students. The committee works hard to fulfill the co-curricular requirements of students with the help of CEA committee advisor Prof. S J Kumbhar and under the guidance of Dr. A. R. Kambekar, the Head of Department. It involves organizing various activities which enhance the knowledge of students and help in co-curricular development.
It also supported the Students’ Council and the Core-SPECTRA team with the Annual Technical Festival SPECTRA. 7 events, based on the knowledge of stream of Civil Engineering were organized, with participation from Maharashtra and several other states.
The various activities and events organized by CEA for the year 2016-2017 are as follows:
• Grading and Pointer workshop and Scientific Calculator workshop
• SPCE Cup (in association with EESA & MESA committees)
• CEA Industrial Visit
• SPECTRA 2017 (in association with other prime committees)
• GATE guidance to students from Mr. Shubham Bhaisare(IIT Delhi).
• Civil Engineering Journals and Technical Paper presentation awareness program.
• CEA cup
• Farewell for Final Year students
The CEA committee, 2016-17, hopes to provide the students an enhanced knowledge of what they study, and a humble platform to apply it.
Mechanical Engineering Students Association (MESA) is a students’ committee comprising of students and faculty members of the Mechanical department, for the holistic growth of students. The committee works hard to fulfill the co-curricular requirements of students, with the help of member faculties and under the guidance of the Prof. Megha Janbandhu and Head of the Department, Dr. Nilesh Raikar. The committee strikes an even balance between workshops, seminars and technical and industrial interactions, with fun and interactive activities.
The various activities and events organized by MESA for the year 2016-2017 are as follows:
1. Stress management workshop by counselor Dr. Ashish Deshpande on 11th August 2016
2. Trek to Prabalgad on 20th August 2016
3. Seminar on Career after graduation and Interview skills, by Dr. Surendra Bhosale on 29th August 2016
4. Teacher's Day celebration on 2nd September 2016
5. Industrial visit to IDEMI, Chunabhatti exclusively for 3rd year students
6. Workshop on Arduino programming on 9th September 2016
7. SPCE Cup (in collaboration with respective committees)
8. 9 days tour to Himachal Pradesh from 2 to 11 December 2016
9. Blood donation camp on 22nd January 2017 in association with Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
10. Industrial visit to Mahindra and Mahindra, Kandivali, on 24th march 2017
11. Workshop on Automotive Design and Analysis on 25-26th March 2017
12. Mesa cup organized from 3 to 11 April 2017
The committee has always worked for the betterment of students to the best of its abilities, and looks forward to coming up with more events and activities to enrich the years, that students spend at SPCE.